As we produce the major part of our communication in all kinds of social networks, sometimes it’s rather challenging to switch right between chats. However, we bet you once sent ‘the wrong message’.
Official style is a great business communication method, however, from time to time it takes time to obtain the skill of using it.
Still, current reality aims at optimizing, fastening, and automatizing. Formal and informal styles mix into a new type of communication, the background one, with pictures and emojis.
Talking of patients, ask yourself first, whom do you consider your clients to be: distant acquaintances or close friends? The truth is that they are neither of these two, thus, neither official nor friendly style is non 100% appropriate.
We always try to combine opposite sides in search of a golden middle. The same we need in web communication: one should sound polite and ready-to-help, as well should not devalue themselves
In fact, all our clients are united by the equally same demand of your involvement in their problem, readiness to solve it and producing a nice strategy for dealing with it.
Some of them may be rude or stressed out, some kind and open, but in fact, they all seek the same.
A kind of standard way of dealing with the issue is scripts and working scenarios. In some cases we agree with the fact that it is the best decision, but only when all the answers are highly predictable.
However, in the field of health and medicine, generic solutions are often ruined when the clients ask non-standard questions. Involvement can lead not only to happy clients but also to the increase of the average ticket.
Here we provide some simple recommendations, which are easy to implement and can bring extra profit as well as positive feedback right now:
- Answer quickly! No matter: automatically or not. But it is much better than leaving a read message with no answer
- Automize! Use chatbots, they cope perfectly with small talks
- Find out a real budget! All client problems can be solved differently, try to find the best solution from the point of view of money and skills
- Don’t be aggressive! In case your client is nervous and rude, try to behave like a friend: use emojis, smile. Your positive attitude and humor will definitely help to change the mood of the person on the other side
- Don’t be pushy! No way to ask your client about their decision every time they are silent. This could be understood as being too assertive. Give some time and space for decision-making. Better share some useful materials and info on special offers
- Be ready to ask questions out of topic! How did they spend their vacation? How’s life going? What’s about their new LinkedIn post? Show that you are in!
There is no unique solution for all cases, but the summing up can still be made. Network communication is not just an official e-mailing, as well as not friendship. It’s a way of showing your business and personal interest in each other, providing the best personal solution for each problem. The human factor really means a lot here.
Remember, that scripts and generic solutions are good things, but they rarely can deal with non-typical cases, as well as increase profit and bring really valuable clients.